Niccum Docks is proud to introduce the Tornado Lift, by Golden Boat Lifts.
Niccum Docks brings only the latest in innovation, reliability and safety when it comes to boat lifts. New to the 7 State area is The Tornado Lift™ by Golden Boat Lifts® is a free-standing adjustable hydraulic lift manufactured with T-6 marine grade aluminum and stainless steel hardware. All materials and components are made in the USA.
- Hardened Stainless Axles with Nylatron Sleeves
- Highest Lift Travel at 6.5′ of Rise
- Long Range Wireless Remote with 2 Transmitters
- Marine Grade Aluminum & Stainless Steel Construction
- Aluminum Bunks With Rubber Capped Adjustable Inserts
- Hydraulic Cylinders with Stainless Steel Shafts
- Hydraulic Cylinder Shafts are Protected with the Exclusive Air Bellows
- Larger Structural Components Prevent Flex and Wear; our Lifts are much Heavier than all Others
- The Golden Exclusive Multi-Bunk can Accommodate V-hulls, Step-Hulls, Pontoon and Deck Boats, As Well As PWCs
- Optional and Removable Accessories Such as Adjustable Guide Poles with Cushions, Bumpers or Optional Walkways, Bow Stops and Wheel Kits
- Another Amazing Feature on the Tornado Lift is the Patent-Pending Air Bellow, a Rubber Device Placed Around the Lift’s Shaft so Marine Growth Can’t Grow! Marine Growth Can Be Responsible For Leaks in the Hydraulic System, But the Air Bellows are a Unique Feature to Prevent this from Occurring
Call us today at 763.682.4600 and we’ll help you find the right Tornado Lift™ for your property, boat and lifestyle.
Tornado Lift Design
Niccum Docks and Golden Boat Lifts® are committed to supplying Boat Lifts that are safe, good looking, easy to operate and dependable. Golden Lifts® are made in the USA and all components that are not adjustable are welded, which prevents premature loosening of parts, we enclose our hydraulic shafts in our exclusive Air Bellow. The ‘Air Bellows’ prevent any harmful particles and marine growth from damaging the hydraulic cylinders, seals and shafts.
We use only Neptune AW Series Polyalkylene Glycol Hydraulic fluid. It is the only hydraulic fluid commercially available that passes the US EPA 40 CFR 435 static sheen test, is 100 % water soluble and meets the strict guidelines of the US Fish & Wildlife Service as non-toxic.